: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :

Your RAN Online Private Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP ME PLS! IM new hir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dexterity

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-16

HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME PLS! IM new hir   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime16th July 2007, 3:51 am

can anyone tell me d new iP?
Back to top Go down
dexterity

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLS! IM new hir   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime16th July 2007, 3:53 am

can anyone give me d latest patch and d latest IP adress..i want to play huhuhu
Back to top Go down
dexterity

PostSubject: guys!   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime16th July 2007, 3:56 am

guys when i login internet connection error appears what should i do?? help me pls
Back to top Go down
netzstereyson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLS! IM new hir   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime27th July 2007, 5:31 pm

can you give me a link where can i DL hamachi for unixran 'coz i played at deadfox ran that was long before and i all ready removed deadfox ran . . . .and my problem is when i connect to hamachi to join unix ran network when i type unix0 and 1234 which is the unix ran network user and password. . . .and thus not exist. . .and the network of deadfox ran are not removed . . . .can you PLEASE help with kind of a problem PLEASE reply soon. . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
netzstereyson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLS! IM new hir   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime28th July 2007, 9:34 am

GM and admin. . . . .PLEASE HELP ME . . . . .how can i create an account in unixran???. . . . I'm so excited to play here in unixran . . . . . .dan anyone give me a LINK or anyone tell where can i create a account. . . . .PLEASE REPLY SOON
Back to top Go down
LadySri

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLS! IM new hir   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 3:38 pm

go to thez page >>> HTTP://UNIXRAN.MYVNC.COM
there u can register n download. plz download the ep3 client full Version.. n download the latest patch there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME PLS! IM new hir   HELP ME PLS! IM new hir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP ME PLS! IM new hir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
: Welcome To UnixRAN Online : :: News & Announcements :: UnixRAN Announcements-
Jump to: