: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :

Your RAN Online Private Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
garydls25

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-17

what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Empty
PostSubject: what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client   what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Icon_minitime17th July 2007, 1:48 am

Hello Gm's and gamer's I am new here.... I am already trying to download the client for the game and even the patch files.. but I am confused.... which client should i use?????? co'z as I have read the china client is not translated in english.. but the new EP3 client is already english translated pls help.. before I install the client
Back to top Go down
garydls25

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client   what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Icon_minitime17th July 2007, 2:53 pm

Have any already tried to install na new EP3 client??? any feedback???? is the patch files fot the china client and the new EP3 client are the same????
Back to top Go down
sinjiki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client   what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Icon_minitime19th July 2007, 9:47 am

what cilent do we use the ep3 cilent or the china cilent.
Back to top Go down
soulcalibur7

soulcalibur7

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client   what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Icon_minitime31st July 2007, 11:53 pm

use china client to make the server be more stable please.....here's the link and why...https://unixran.niceboard.com/News-Announcements-c1/UnixRAN-Announcements-f6/UnixRANRead-this-guide-to-play-t2.htm
Back to top Go down
Shinigami13

Shinigami13

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client   what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Icon_minitime3rd August 2007, 12:26 am

server use hamachi??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client   what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what client to use.. the China or the new EP3 client
Page 1 of 1