: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :

Your RAN Online Private Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hacker

hacker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-06

this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Empty
PostSubject: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime20th July 2007, 8:05 pm

CPran
this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! T_ran20070720m_5fda740,this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! T_ran20070720m_70f7257,this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! T_ran20070720m_c10a45c

UnixRan server
this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! T_unixranm_fc8a79a

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
[GM] shiela_mine_08

[GM] shiela_mine_08

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 2:00 pm

hahahah!!! that screenshot made me laugh... take a look at our server's interface... it looks very different from the one hacker has posted... do u really want to know how it happened?

Now let me clear to all, that if you download the proper client and patch of CPRan, this is what you will see,

here's our client and patch... can u compare the difference?

this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Pic110
this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Pic210

I dont know the actual motive of hacker why did he posted it? Like i said, it's a 100% lie that he downloaded the Patch and Full Client of CPRan...

Here's a simple explanation...

1. the data/gui files of hacker is Unix Ran's client files
2. he then installed the CPRan's Patch over Unix Ran's Client...

Now hacker, let me ask you one thing, why did u install CPRan's Patch over Unix Ran's Client? is this part of your motive to create war between Unix and CPRan?

to Unix Admin... Before u accuse us with your false witnesses, be sure that you have confirmed a factual information... Like i said, your rush accusations can make you humiliate yourself... You even convinced your players that we "STEAL CONNECTION"??? OH CMON!!! your ip has been traced that your location is jakarta region? and our server is here in the philippines?

Last edited by on 21st July 2007, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cpran.forumsline.com
[GM]Ianznet

[GM]Ianznet

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 2:18 pm

hahaha..Nag aaway ata kau sa luancher ko ah^_^

Cpnetzone..
Sa 22o lng ha?
tama nmn ung mga pinost ni hacker eh?..
kc ng i DL ko 2 http://files.filefront.com/CPNetRanOnlineEP3Patchexe/;8059985;;/fileinfo.html
ung kinalabasan ng naging srver nyu..ay UnixRan...at hindi Cpnetzone..
Back to top Go down
[GM] shiela_mine_08

[GM] shiela_mine_08

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 2:30 pm

oh elow kua ianz... it seems luma ung patch na naDL ni hacker, and ang msama pa run, ininstall nia sa Client ng UNIX, ang mas malala pa, inakusahan kaming magnanakaw ng connection... kua ian... peaceout... nga pla kua, thx pala sa launcher mo ah...
Back to top Go down
juliebeth22

juliebeth22

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 3:18 pm

hi po kuya ianz !!!!! yan ate c kuya ianz n ngsbi hah 2ngkol about sa pinag usapan ntin kya pde lets make friends and change n po ntin ung mga client ntin so no nid to wori thats happends again ! but thanks to u shiela i learn some technique !!!!!

GM04

lets play hard to make high lvl !!!! happy leveling to all

this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Gm0410

Last edited by on 21st July 2007, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM] shiela_mine_08

[GM] shiela_mine_08

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 3:22 pm

heheh... it nakakatawa naman pala uli... PM ko si ian sa YM... hndi raw xa yn... ^_^... pati ako nadale... dami pala ganyan? nagulat si ian... heheh... hala ka...
Back to top Go down
hacker

hacker

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 6:04 pm

i didnt install the Cpran patch over unixran client....coz when i installed the cpran patch the full client of unixran is not yet being released,..i dont have any motivation for that im just trying to figure out y after installing cpran patch the unixran server comes out,..
Back to top Go down
hacker

hacker

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 6:28 pm

thats y it gives me an idea y the accts and characters of unixran are increasing but we cant even seen that characters that causes too much lag in the sever...so, for the Cpran admin i will tell u this again, if i have mistake with my analysis im asking sorry for that but again i dont have any motivation to get wars between CPran and Unixran...
Back to top Go down
hacker

hacker

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime21st July 2007, 6:57 pm

sheila, im just trying to figure out if where that lagness came from...im asking sorry for what julie told u,..coz shes too young for being aggressive accusing with out thinking if what will be the risk,..as i have said, julie youre too much aggressive,now u accused my cozn that he made a fake ( [GM]Ianznet )..for ur info we're just trying to help and not making somethin can destruct the reputation of others.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!   this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this Is the ReSult that Makes me wondER Y!!!
Page 1 of 1