: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

: Welcome To UnixRAN Online :

Your RAN Online Private Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smoggey

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime29th July 2007, 12:46 am

THIS SEVER IS SHIT THEY BAN ME COS I SAY THEY LAG LIKE FUCK WHICH THEY DO.. THEY ARE JUST SCAMMING U THEY WNT UR CASH THEN THEY ARE GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE SEVER

FUCKING ROBBERS
Back to top Go down
Vegeto20

Vegeto20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime29th July 2007, 10:59 pm

So you realy think so that they will take the money and shut down the server. And whats with the players who dont donate will they take their money to hmmm?

Dont post stupid topics becous you were ban.
Back to top Go down
smoggey

Registration date : 2007-07-07

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime30th July 2007, 12:04 am

they dnt care about the players who dont donate u thick bastard
Back to top Go down
soulcalibur7

soulcalibur7

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime31st July 2007, 11:28 pm

Well...as a matter of fact,I think I know why they ban you...look at ur words...its abusive....there are several rules in mmorpg and one of them is abusive language....you know why they make these rules?I'll tell you why..

1.Its not only adults playing online games,kids too..
2.We don't want any corrupted people like YOU in the game
3.You think you're too good till you can talk whatever shit you want?Well, I'd say NO cuz ppl like you doesn't deserve to play online games

Plus, this game is a PRIVATE SERVER, note that in your mind.Thats P-R-I-V-A-T-E if you don't know how to spell. If we don't donate, then how the hell they gonna make this game to survive and improve its performances?If there are no income,then the game will just begone just like that.

Remember, NO good things in this world is FREE. If you want this server to be lagg-less and no dc's, donate.If you want this server to survive, donate. Gm's and Admin's have their difficulties, they are human like we do. They don't get money to make this server to be the best by snapping fingers just like that.
Back to top Go down
LadySri

Registration date : 2007-07-30

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 3:34 pm

soulcalibur7 !! Caiiyoooo!!! Caiiiyoooo!!!!!
Hooooyyeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
: Welcome To UnixRAN Online : :: News & Announcements :: UnixRAN Announcements-
Jump to: